Copyrights Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content posted on the EPOSENSE website or any modules infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement.
EPOSENSE will not be liable for receipt of any copyright documentation. It is responsibility of the documentation supplier to ensure all materials provided are within the ambit of legal and appropriate use.
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
EPOSENSE respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, EPOSENSE may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt such further action that at our discretion may be appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, EPOSENSE may attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that such party may make any statement he/she deems appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow EPOSENSE to locate that material.
- Information sufficient to allow EPOSENSE to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
EPOSENSE will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, EPOSENSE will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. EPOSENSE will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek for legal advice.
EPOSENSE Copyright Contact Information:
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate EPOSENSE the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid.
EPOSENSE has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please email info@EPOSENSE.com with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.
We reserve the right to make changes to this copyright policy.
Some of the imaged used on this website, and on EPOSENSE social media channels are not a property of EPOSENSE, but of the copyright owner(s) under Creative Commons CC0 and CCBY. We respect the intellectual property rights of the owners and if you believe that infringement of your copyrights has occurred by our use of the images and would like to have them altered or removed then please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take whatever action necessary for the removal or alteration of the challenged images on our website.
EPOSENSE respects owners, creators and publishers of the original artworks, photos or videos and we would like to give full credit and attribution to following online services and individuals:
- Maria Gloria Gallend Carbonell
- Asier Romero
- Asier Romero Studio
- Prakasit Khuansuwan