Together we can change the world
We are an ethical company dedicated to ensuring that we use only those resources required as little as possible to achieve our business objective, while doing what we can to conserve existing natural resources such as to ensure that there will be sufficient resources for future generations, while also contributing to our communities and the communities in which we and our suppliers and customers live.
We believe that our clients, visitors, and employees are entitled to a healthy environment in which to visit and work.
It is the responsibility of each employee of the company to ensure that these principles are maintained throughout the whole of the organisation and commercial relationships and that each employee serves as an ambassador for the company in all our communities.
As a company dedicated to this vision, we will make available the tools and resources required to be this company and support each employee to ensure this policy.
- Any paper and recyclable material that comes into our office either leaves in a useful state or is diverted to recycling.
- All paper is certified is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, the industry standard for 100% recycled, chlorine-free paper manufacturing.
- Quotations, tickets, and invoices are all sent electronically instead of being sent on paper.
- Our employees enjoy organic fruit, organic fair-trade coffee and organic milk delivered weekly by local suppliers were possible.
- We reduce our footprint by using web communication services such as email and VoIP communication for teleconferencing where flying or driving would otherwise be used.
- Bike parking facility is offered to our employees and staff are encouraged to car pool or use public transportation instead of driving.
- Promote diversity and equality within the workforce via recruitment and retention.
- Encourage use of new working systems, methods and equipment to continually improve our carbon footprint.
- Sensor lights on timers fitted throughout office with energy-efficient bulbs.
To reduce our carbon footprint, we apply infrastructural and behavioural changes to daily business operations and EPOSENSE staff do the following:
- Staff trained on the subject of sustainability.
- Staff are encouraged to contribute recommendations for the sustainability policy.
- Staff turn off computers, equipment and lights when not in use.
- Staff make notes on scrap paper.
- Source suppliers who have good sustainability practices in place and take into consideration their impact on the environment.
If you feel there is anything else we could be doing to reduce our environmental impact please let us know by email: info@EPOSENSE.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy.